The country’s leading life insurance company, PASHA Life, which has achieved its business goals in excess, does not forget its responsibility to our country and society and always pays special attention to its corporate social responsibility activities.
Thus, during 2020-2021, the company’s CSR activities focused on the Second Karabakh War, and one of the main areas of focus was to support those affected by the war. It should be noted that PASHA Life employees joined the social campaigns on their own initiative and took a special place in material and moral support.
So, we present you the annual activity report:
- During the war, the videoclip “Life Returns to Karabakh” was created to keep the mood in the information arena.
- During the height of the war - on October 24, 2020, the company’s employees visited Barda to provide material and moral support to 100 families displaced from their homes and temporarily settled in nearby areas.
- November 24, 2020 marked the 10th anniversary of the company. The company spent the funds to be spent on the anniversary event - AZN 100.000 to improve the living conditions of the families of martyrs.
- The company donated AZN 100.000 to the YASHAT Foundation, established on December 14, 2020, in the first days of its establishment.
- On December 2020, due to the winter season, it provided the troops stationed in Karabakh with the necessary resources.
- On December 22, 2020, with the support of the Red Crescent Society, gifts were delivered to about 80 people who temporarily settled in the Music College in Aghdam.
- On December 27, 2020, the families of veterans living in Sumgayit were visited, and each family was presented with a TV.
- January 2021. In order to engrave the bravery of our heroes in the memory and increase awareness, beginning from January 2021, in cooperation with the media company “Bele Bele Ishler”, 30 videos dedicated to the martyrs were released.
- February 12, 2021. In order to contribute to the construction-restoration and rehabilitation of the liberated areas, the company transferred 100.000 manats to the “Karabakh Revival Fund”.
- The company also visited the families of the heroes who died for the Homeland on the national holiday Novruz and distributed holiday gifts.
- May 8, 2021. In order to perpetuate the memory of our martyrs, as well as to collect and disseminate information about Karabakh, in May, PASHA Life and PASHA Holding created and commissioned a unique single fotobank called Karabakh Life dedicated to Karabakh and martyrs. Through the said platform, each user can get acquainted with and share any information on the topic, as well as update and enrich existing information. (https://karabakhlife.az/).
- A social project was also implemented on June 1, International Children’s Day. PASHA Life visited the families of martyrs and tried to make more than 100 children from these families happy.
- PASHA Life supported the “Winners’ Camp” and “YASHAT CAMP” projects organized during the summer season to increase the intellectual and emotional development of the children of the martyrs of the Patriotic War, with the participation of about 400 children.
- September 27, 2021. The Russian language version of the website https://karabakhlife.az/ was released.
- On the occasion of Victory Day, on November 5, “Flower of Victory” event was organized for 100 children of martyrs. Employees of the company tried to make the children happy with gifts, as well as commemorated the martyrs.
- November 7, 2021. The English language version of the website https://karabakhlife.az/ was released.
“The business philosophy of PASHA Holding and, accordingly, PASHA Life is to benefit the state and society. Both the founders and the staff of the company consider it their moral duty to support the families of our fighters who were martyred for the integrity and victory of our country. For 44 days we have experienced both happy and sad moments, witnessed the great solidarity of our people. It is not enough to thank every soldier and officer of our heroic army who liberated our ancient lands at the cost of their life and blood. Thanks to the Supreme Commander-in-Chief and our National Army, we are experiencing the excitement of victory today. For a year now, our tricolour flag has been flying in the liberated lands. However, we also experience the grief of the sons of the Homeland who were martyred. May God have mercy on all the martyrs!” - said Niyaz Ismayilov, Chairman of the Management Board of PASHA Life Insurance OJSC.
The company will continue to do its best to ensure the well-being of the families of martyrs and war veterans.
Karabakh is ours! Karabakh is Azerbaijan!
Long live Azerbaijan!